Are you a Junior/Mid-Senior Lawyer looking for a change in law firm? A Legal 500 law firm is looking for an associate to join the Commercial, IP and Technology (CIPT) team.
* The media and technology sector evolves constantly and rapidly. It's rich with opportunities for far-sighted companies with inspired, often disruptive ideas. The firm works with these ambitious businesses, from fast-growing start-ups to innovative, influential multi-nationals
* They offer the crucial advantage of media and technology lawyers who are passionate about the commercial aspects of areas including digital media, cloud computing, big data, cyber security and financial technology (fintech)
* Advise key issues such as intellectual property, data protection, commercial contracts and drafting and implementing digital strategies
What will you need?
* The expanding Commercial, IP and Technology (CIPT) team looking for a lawyer with 2-5 years PQE, who is passionate about working in the field of IP and technology assisting a wide variety of well-known clients, potentially mixing contentious and non-contentious work, but with a likely bias towards non-contentious /commercial contracts
* Looking for a well-trained practitioner wanting to cover a broad base of contentious and non-contentious IP and commercial work, and develop their career in a firm where opportunities to progress are very open, and as part of a friendly, pragmatic, hard-working team.
* The ideal candidates will be able to support the development of their intellectual property, data protection, commercial contracts and drafting and implementing digital strategies. They are well regarded in our areas of strength -for example being table 1 ranked for our gambling practice, which sits within the CIPT team - and we are looking over the next 3-5 years to build a stand out practice.
Salary based on experience plus benefits and bonus scheme. (Benefits include pension,
private medical cover, life insurance and income protection, season ticket loan).
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.