10 hours to Apply
Commercial Disputes Solicitor
Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£70,000 - £80,000
Job Title: Commercial Disputes Solicitor
Location: Sheffield City Centre (hybrid working)
Salary: £56,000 to £75,000
Contract: Full Time, PermanentIf successful, you will perform the following role as a Commercial Disputes Solicitor:
About the business:
- Manage a caseload of commercial disputes, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, and intellectual property disputes.
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to assess the merits of each case and develop effective strategies for resolution.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including pleadings, witness statements, expert reports, and settlement agreements.
- Manage all aspects of the litigation process, including drafting and filing court documents, attending hearings, and negotiating settlements.
Legal Advice and Strategy:
- Provide expert legal advice to clients on a wide range of commercial disputes, ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their objectives and develop tailored strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Conduct risk assessments and advise clients on the potential risks and benefits of pursuing litigation or alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Assist clients in exploring and utilizing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as negotiation, mediation, and arbitration, when appropriate.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of their businesses and industries.
- Provide regular updates and communication to clients, keeping them informed about the progress of their cases and any developments that may impact their legal position.
- Attend client meetings, negotiations, and settlement discussions, representing clients' interests effectively and professionally.
- Provide exceptional client service, ensuring clients feel supported, informed, and confident in the legal representation they receive.
Legal Research and Continuing Professional Development:
- Stay up-to-date with changes in laws, regulations, and legal precedents relevant to commercial disputes.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support case preparation, strategy development, and client advice.
- Engage in continuous professional development activities to enhance legal knowledge and skills, attending seminars, conferences, and training programs as required.
Our client is a renowned national UK law firm with an excellent reputation. The firm are recognised in the Legal 500 rankings as a higher tier organisation. Due to growth within their Sheffield Office, the firm are recruiting for a Solicitor to join their highly regarded Commercial Litigation Department. About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.How to apply:
If this Commercial Disputes Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114********* for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobsAdditional Information:
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Disputes Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.