4 months ago
Commercial Dispute Senior Solicitor
8 - 12 years PQE
Salary dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Solicitor or Legal Executive to join this top 200 firm with multiple offices. They are seeking a Disputes Solicitor to join their hugely successful team based in London, to lead and develop the growth of this practice area.
You would be dealing with clients from a range of business sectors and comprise a diverse range of organisations, major corporations and companies, SMEs, financial institutions, investment funds and professional services firms, as well as high net worth individuals.
Areas of focus will include:
* Domestic and international arbitration
* Commercial contract disputes and debt collection
* Contentious Intellectual property
* Franchise disputes
* Contested probate
* Landlord and tenant and other property disputes
* Regulatory and health & safety
Duties will include:
* Managing own caseload of a variety of matters.
* Acting for a broad range of clients from Property Developers and Commercial Landlords to small Corporate Businesses.
* Managing the whole procedure from instruction through to settlement.
* Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice.
* Experience of taking matters to court is beneficial, but not essential.
* Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis.
* Be actively involved in the marketing and business development of the team and wider firm.
* Maintaining continuing professional development requirements and taking an active interest in furthering knowledge within litigation.
* To regularly attend and be involved in preparation for team meetings.
A very competitive salary and incomparable benefits package is available.
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close