Commercial Contracts Lawyer:
Our client, a leading multinational law firm are looking for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer to go on secondment to one of their key clients, an American corporation.
- Supporting the commercial contract review of live transactions as they come in
- Reviewing all contracts and working with individual business units to create and advise them on the best approach for increased standardisation / best practice
- The successful candidate will be allocated a group of stakeholders and will review their historical agreements and work with that group to determine improved case studies, templates and policies
- The contracts in question will relate to complex data services and the monetising of data services
- Start date TBC
- 4-6 month contract
- Remote/hybrid working
- £350-£400 per day
- Must be a qualified lawyer, ideally 2-4 years PQE
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207********* or ********@venngroup.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.