A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their growing Company Commercial team, in their modern Bristol office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude, who can hit the ground running in a thriving team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide full secretarial and administrative support to several fee earners, who handle business advisory work, transactional work and litigation claims, in relation to a broad range of professional clients.
• Supporting the fee earners in client relationships
• Monitoring the daily lines of communication and post in the fee earner’s absence
• Audio and copy typing
• Managing diaries
• Producing documents and letters using the company’s Case Management and IT systems
• Managing the filing system, including electronic file management
• Efficiently answering all telephone calls and taking relevant messages
• Supporting the billing procedure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Previous secretary/senior administrative experience, in a professional environment is essential
• Experience in transactional work and litigation is essential
• Experience working within a law firm is desirable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills, with a courteous and respectful approach
• A level standard, with GCSE English
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Private Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
· An extra day off on your birthday!
· Health cash plan
· Gym discounts
· Personal shopping portal
· Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.