Are you a Newly Qualified Lawyer looking for a change in law firm? A leading London law firm is looking for a junior associate to join the Commercial team at their London Bridge office.
What will role entail?
* You will be assisting 2 partners with their commercial work, with an opportunity to develop further commercial work
* The work will include: Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide variety of commercial agreements including agency, distribution, terms and conditions, loans, consultancy, partnership and licences
* Advising on transactions such as share and asset sales and purchases. Corporate governance and removal of directors and shareholders
What do you need?
* Qualified in England & Wales
* Employment law knowledge would be an advantage.
Salary based on experience plus benefits and bonus scheme. (Benefits include pension,
private medical cover, life insurance and income protection, season ticket loan).
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.