Commercial and Technology Solicitor Leeds
This extremely well liked award winning national firm has an opportunity for a commercial & technology lawyer to join the small but flourishing two partner team.
What's it all about?
- This firm wins awards year after year for being one of the UK's top companies to work for
- Exceptionally collaborative and friendly working environment
- This small 2 partner team in Leeds has recruited recently at the junior end but with work increasing across the board, they are already ready for their next hire
- The work is a great broad based mix of commercial, IP and IT work
- The technology sector is one of the firm's key sectors and this is a great opportunity to be part of the growth of this relatively new team in Leeds, which forms part of a well established wider national team
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with upwards of 1 or 2 PQE up to around 6PQE in general commercial work preferably with some IP and IT experience
- Someone with a collaborative approach to their work and a good eye for commercial risks
- Solid academics and experience gained within a recognised commercial practice, public sector organisation or in-house legal team.
What's on offer?
- A really strong salary package with one of the best benefits packages in the sector
- A really supportive working environment
- A firm that's in the top five firms in the UK for the number of top ranking practice areas for both Legal 500 and Chambers
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.