Commercial Solicitor Leeds
One of the major leaders in the field, this top tier global firm is extremely busy across its commercial practice and is looking to recruit an additional junior to mid level solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
- An expanding team of friendly, collaborative and driven commercial lawyers covering the full remit of commercial and IT matters
- Globally recognised commercial, IP and technology practice covering the full range of commercial, IP, privacy, sourcing and technology law services for leading household name businesses worldwide
- Seamlessly combines multi-jurisdictional reach with local knowledge and experience
- Broad sector spread assisting clients from emerging technology and pharmaceutical companies through to established financial institutions
Who are they looking for?
- They are now looking to recruit a junior to mid level solicitor with around 2 to 6 year's PQE in a broad range of non-contentious commercial matters
- More experienced candidates will also be considered on their own merits
- Ideally you will come from a recognised commercial practice or have a strong broad based commercial in-house background
- It goes without saying that your academic pedigree should be solid as the work is intellectually challenging
What's on offer?
- A team that at the top of its game
- A client list that's hard to beat
- Solid training and mentoring
- A friendly team that works well together and is sociable
- A top of the market salary package with transparent bonus structure based on hours worked not billed
- A meritocracy where partners support and push you to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.