A HOUSEHOLD AND COMMERCIAL RECOVERIES SOLICITOR is sought to join a leading practice in BRISTOL. This team deals with an exciting and challenging mix of work and requires excellent investigation and litigation skills from the successful candidate. This is an opportunity to join a thriving team, be exposed to diverse, high value and challenging work including:
- Public Liability / Property Damage claims
- Property subsidence
- Property recovery
- Fraud recovery
- Ideally you will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with some exposure to household and commercial recoveries work.
- You will be between NQ – 3 years PQE but ideally with experience in this sector.
- An interest or experience in subsidence mitigation (involving bringing legal proceedings where necessary to mitigate damage to property caused by third party trees, failed foundations, failed underpinning, escape of water etc).
- Exposure to general property recoveries (fire, escape of water, impact of vehicles into property etc) with a focus on subrogated recoveries would be an advantage.
- Keen negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and acute communication skills.
- Commercial outlook and solutions oriented.
- Team player
This team is expanding with an abundance of work. It offers an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity for rapid progression.