Job Title: Clinical Negligence Solicitor (or) CILEx
Department: Clinical Negligence Department
Reports to: Partner/Head of Operations
We are looking for an experienced clinical negligence solicitor or CILEx member to join our already experienced team in providing a high-quality service to our clients.
The person will be dedicated to representing victims of clinical negligence and have a strong track record of running complex cases and have a natural ability for compassion & understanding.
You will have a strong track record of running complex cases and have a natural ability for compassion & understanding for clients and team.
You will have a strong individual time & billing record in line with business objectives.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
• To manage & handle a clinical negligence caseload which will incorporate pre and post litigation work.
• To be a primary source of contact & support for our clients on a day to day basis.
• Make appropriate contribution to the wider business in knowledge sharing and support to junior fee earners.
• To adhere and contribute to internal processes.
• To contribute to the business objectives, profitability & brand.
• To comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors & to keep up to date with relevant law changes.
• Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
• Confident Litigator.
• Willing to go above & beyond for their clients.
• Expert knowledge in clinical negligence
• Solicitor or CILEx qualified