Job Title: Clinical Negligence Solicitor (or) FCILEx
Department: Clinical Negligence Department
Reports to: Partner/Head of Operations
We are looking for a newly qualified clinical negligence solicitor or FCILEx member to join our already experienced team in providing a high-quality service to our clients.
The person will be dedicated to representing victims of clinical negligence and have a strong track record of running complex cases and have a natural ability for compassion & understanding.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
· To manage & handle a clinical negligence caseload which will incorporate pre and post litigation work.
· To be a primary source of contact & support for our clients on a day to day basis.
· Make appropriate contribution to the wider business in knowledge sharing and support to junior fee earners.
· To adhere and contribute to internal processes.
· To contribute to the business objectives, profitability & brand.
· Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
· Confident Litigator.
· Willing to go above & beyond for their clients.
· Expert knowledge in clinical negligence
· Solicitor or FCILEx qualified