about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for dynamic, committed and highly driven Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
Applicants must demonstrate extensive expertise in Clinical Negligence matters; public and privately funded.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework in Clinical Negligence Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
• Supervision of trainees and paralegals
Key Skills Required:
Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
• Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
• Experience in supervision
You will be a professional with a pro-active approach, have excellent client care skills and the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business.
It is a requirement that candidates must have a clean, valid Practising Certificate at the time of applying.