Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Part Time, Dewsbury
A part time Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required for this modern, regional law firm. The firm operates on a national level from its network of offices in Yorkshire and holds the Law Society's Lexcel Quality Mark.
- Regional practice with national client base
- Part time hours to suit
- Continuous growth and development in this department
This clinical negligence team offer excellent advice and litigation services on the full spectrum of matters including delayed/misdiagnosis, surgical errors, birth complications, ophthalmic negligence, orthopaedic negligence, elderly care and dental negligence.
The successful clinical negligence solicitor will have:
- A minimum of five years experience in clinical negligence
- Experience of running own caseload of complex matters
- Ideally, managerial experience supervising junior fee earners
- Pro-active approach to business development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.