I am currently working with a modern firm of solicitors who providing a range of legal services to the public and businesses from our offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Paralegal to join their team.
With success, the Paralegal must have at least 12 moths’ experience within Clinical Negligence. The Paralegal should have knowledge of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence matters. The successful Paralegal will have the ability to handle a file from initial instructions through to completion, has experience drafting correspondence to clients, drafting witness statements and preparing court bundles, has experience working on case management systems (Proclaim) and able to work to deadlines and targets. This is an exciting opportunity for a Personal Injury Paralegal wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal and progress their career within Personal Injury with a successful firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 12 months’ experience within Personal Injury
- Ability to handle a file from initial instructions through to completion
- Experience drafting correspondence to clients
- Able to draft witness statements and prepare court bundles
- Experience working on case management systems
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- Desire to progress your career within the Legal field
- Location: Manchester
- Salary range (DOE): £20,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Date: 12.04.2017
- Reference: NM5
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy on.