In this Clinical Negligence Paralegal role you will join an incredibly forward-thinking, national, multi-service firm. They are highly regarded for the work that they do and this clinical negligence team focus on complex matters mainly involving brain injury and birth injury. You will have the chance to work closely alongside a Partner and experienced Solicitors, assisting them in running their caseloads with a view to building up your own caseload over time. This firm boast a progressive environment where personal development is encouraged.
Clinical Negligence Paralegal – South Manchester
The company & role
- Top 70, multi-service firm
- You will be part of a established clinical negligence team that handles cases mainly valued over £100,000
- The work is almost exclusively clinical negligence with a particular focus on brain injury and birth injury
- You will be speaking with vulnerable people and their families and assisting them throughout the lifecycle of their claim
- You will work in a challenging environment with a high amount of litigation involved
The ideal candidate
- Strong legal academics (LLB/LPC/ILEX etc)
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable dealing with vulnerable clients and discussing difficult matters
- Comfortable being left to run tasks on your own accord and able to work self sufficiently
- Able to draft court documents
- Experience of assisting with clinical negligence or catastrophic injury cases
- Highly competitive pay
- Great internal progression prospects, training contracts only offered internally
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.