Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Birmingham
- Top tier international
- Leading insurance law firm
- Market leading medical negligence division
Clients include NHSR, public and private hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, healthcare suppliers and distributors as well as healthcare companies, private equity firms specialising in healthcare investments, health ministries and authorities.
· Handling a complex caseload and assisting on predominantly NHS Resolution claims
· Applying strong technical skills and legal principles to a range of specific complex problems
· Drafting and interpreting complex legal documents using specialist knowledge
· Advising and counselling on claims involving breaches of professional standards
· Conducting legal discussions and liaising with clients and witnesses
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Candidates at all levels from NQ will be considered;
· The ideal candidate will have significant relevant experience in defendant clinical negligence practice including medical malpractice and experience dealing with multimillion pound matters;
· The ideal candidate will have gained experience from a firm rated for healthcare work.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top tier healthcare teams in Birmingham who offer brilliant work and great salary.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: