Client Liaison Manager
Top National Firm | Medical background required
A top National firm is looking for a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Social worker or someone with a medical background/ experience with Healthcare litigation to join their team as a Client Liaison Manager.
The Firm & Team:
- Strong Personal Injury team
- Top National firm
- The firm is looking for someone with a medical background/experience to join their Personal Injury team as a Support & Rehabilitation Coordinator
- You will liaise with clients, deliver a smooth transition and achieve resolution of client problems by building relationships and working collaboratively with relevant bodies
- Be a link between lawyers, public bodies, charities to ensure effective communication
- Experience of working environments with a passion for high quality client centred practice
- Understanding of relevant rehabilitation codes, Mental Capacity Act and welfare benefits
- Experience working in a clinical, health/social or rehab setting
- Confident communicator
- Full UK driving licence
- Highly competitive salary (£45,000)
- Mostly remote working
- Discounted gym membership
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Paralegal jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Paralegal vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Paralegal careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Paralegal opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Paralegal recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: