A top national law firm is looking for a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or someone with a medical background or healthcare litigation experience to join their team as a Client Liaison Manager.
They are a top national firm with a very strong Personal Injury team.
You will act as a Support & Rehabilitation Coordinator, liaising with clients to deliver a smooth transition and achieve resolution of client problems, by building relationships and working collaboratively with relevant bodies. You will be a link between lawyers, public bodies and charities to ensure effective communication.
- You will have experience of working in environments which require a passion for high quality client centred practice
- You will have an understanding of relevant rehabilitation codes, Mental Capacity Act and welfare benefits
- You will have experience of working in a clinical, health/social or rehab setting
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have a full UK driving licence
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary (£45,000)
- Mostly remote working
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Legal Executive jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Legal Executive vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Legal Executive careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Legal Executive opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Legal Executive recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: