6 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
6 month FTC
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
The Eversheds Sutherland real estate practice group has status and substance. External commentators often refer to us as one of the largest real estate practices and there are very few firms that have such a varied portfolio of work. We aim to be first to the market for solutions for our clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating our specialists as they need them.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. We believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
As part of the Core Real Estate team based in Cardiff, we focus on advising numerous commercial real estate clients particularly within the real estate investor, transport and energy sectors.
• Prepare Acknowledgements of Instruction to send to the client
• Ensure purchase order numbers and references are obtained from the client and updated onto Eversheds systems
• Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Liaise with Finance for sending and receiving funds
• Arranging for receipt and payment of third party invoices
• Liaising with the client for retrieval and return of deeds
• Filing, photocopying and scanning as required
Skills and experience:
• Preferably you will have some experience in a similar role.
• You will be confident and proactive at dealing with clients, legal professionals and other stakeholders involved in your transactions.
• The role requires good IT skills.
• You will be a committed team player with excellent communication and organisation skills as well as being able to meet strict deadlines.
• You will have good attention to detail and have the ability to work under pressure in addition to being flexible and resilient.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness of and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.