In-House Claims Team Manager, Leeds
Are you an experienced personal injury litigator/manager looking for a unique challenge?
- A well known retailer based in West Yorkshire and a specialist in their field
- Innovative and expanding in-house legal team
- As a legal manager within this organisation you will join a large department that defend claims against the company. The majority of these are EL/PL.
- Be actively involved in the day to day work of a large team of claims handlers
- Conduct training, 1-2-1s and as required PIPs, disciplinary proceedings, return to work interviews
- Be a technical referral point to the team
- Create MI and report to the Senior Manager/Director
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Experience in personal injury including EL, PL and product liability claims
- Strong litigation skills
- Management or supervisory experience over large teams including 1-2-1s, appraisal and performance management
- Thorough understanding of MI
- A desire to improve processes and efficiency
- A thorough understanding of the MOJ Portal
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package
- Cohesive and supportive team environment and higher management structure
- Further opportunities for development and progression within the department
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.