This role is to be based in our Prescot office as part of the Mortgage Mis-selling team. As a Claims Handler, you are responsible for the following:
· Contacting clients to discuss their claim
· Explain our Process
· Sending out a Sign Up Pack
· Ensuring it is returned within a strict time frame
· Once returned you will be responsible for checking all information/documents etc. are included before submitting to our panel Solicitors
You will have gained B2C experience in a customer service environment dealing with the public on a day to day basis. Being a good negotiator, it is essential that you work to achieve targets/KPI’s.
You will be required to attend briefings/meetings with other team members and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have a strong focus on meeting and exceeding company expectations and have a high drive for continuous improvement and delivering an exceptional customer experience. You will be proactive in your outbound calls and approach to this.
- Making outbound calls to assess client needs following internet based leads
- To take inbound calls as and when required.
- Advise clients regarding our process and charges
- Accurate data input
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets
- Meeting minimum standards and KPI’s
- To communicate effectively at all levels ensuring excellent working relationships are developed and maintained
- To implement and maintain effective working practices in a team environment ensuring that all company standards are maintained
- Responsible for continuous personal development, undertaking relevant training as and when appropriate
- Contribute suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the call centre
- Highlight immediate or on-going issues and suggest possible solutions.
- To be an outstanding ambassador for Pure Claims Limited and all associated companies and partners
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver challenging targets
- Working to tight deadlines
- Consultative customer service experience with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of exceptional customer service and consumer engagement techniques and ability to demonstrate application of knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging situations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Evidence of high level of attention to detail
· Experience of working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Continuously strives to proactively enhance all aspects of team performance
- Ability to work on own initiative with little or no daily supervision whilst maintaining high accountability for the progress and end deliverables of the call centre
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment that is subject to continuous change
- Ability to be flexible in approach to working methods and appreciate the requirements of the business
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent level of appearance, manner and conduct.
- Acts with credibility and integrity
- Has a strong desire to learn and improve knowledge
- High level of accuracy & literacy
- Basic Salary Competitive
- 20 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- “Me Time”
- Employee Assistance Programme