A prosperous, growing organisation based in West Yorkshire focusing on a broad range of legal services. Due to exciting plans for expansion, we are looking for a full time Claims Advisor who can manage a range of new client claims and enquiries.
As a Client Advisor, you will be responsible for processing and identifying enquiries which meet strict criteria and introducing the clients to our specialist team of solicitors.
Successful applicants will be part of a supportive team, partaking in several legal services ranging from personal injury claims, employment law, conveyancing, wills and probate matters
Principal Accountability / Tasks
- Expected to deal with a high volume of incoming over the phone enquiries
- Successfully build effective and beneficial relationships with clients through their interpersonal skills, questioning techniques and specific language
- Successful Claims Advisors will ensure they enhance customer experience and satisfaction with the practice.
- Through careful diligence, the jobholder will aspire to provide accurate and succinct levels of work that require minimal checking
- Typically adhere to making sure they sell to the client the benefits of working with the business and the service we provide
- The jobholder will preferably have experience in a role which places emphasis on a client-based service within either the claims or legal service industry
- A past role in which the Claims Advisor has had experience in a customer services position would be desired
- Has dealt with a high volume of telephone enquiries within their role
- Competitive salary
- A strong commitment to employee development and progression
- Opportunity to work within a thriving, exciting legal environment
- Highly reputable level of quality and focus on ethical practice
- Flexible working
Please contact Sam Bramwell, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Leeds legal jobs and Yorkshire based Solicitor jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.