An exciting opportunity has arisen for Newly Qualified Litigation Solicitor to join a reputable local firm.
You will be responsible for supporting other Solicitors as well as servicing existing clients and building your own case load. You will assist in delivering growth and strategy to significantly increase revenues within the team. You will be based in Chelmsford, Essex. You will have the opportunity to work alongside other solicitors as well as experts in tax, human resource services and consulting.
About the role
You will be a UK qualified solicitor, with technical experience in Litigation with the aptitude to increase your knowledge and experience within this legal area. You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders of different specialisms.
The role will involve you advising on the whole range of contentious matters, including but not limited to Debt Recovery, Possession, Contract Disputes, Contentious Probate and contractual disputes.
You will, on occasion, be working on projects alongside a team of human resource, tax and consulting specialists to provide integrated advice to clients, so you will also need a strong team working ethic.
Essential skills and experience
• Qualified solicitor in England & Wales or equivalent common law jurisdiction. Excellent academic background
• A good understanding of the CPR
• A willingness to learn and adapt to new types of work
• Be organised and able to work to deadlines under pressure
• Strong client service skills.
• Ability to deal with people at different levels with patience and tact.
• Respect for confidential information.
• Able to work under own initiatives but also a team player
• Clear, articulate and confident in written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
• Demonstrate a proactive financial management in relation to billing, credit control and client service level agreements
• Business development experience
• Experience in cases funded by Conditional Fee Agreements
• Ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on a day to day basis
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer all levels of solutions to our clients requirements, and candidates career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK and Internationally