A great regional firm is seeking a childcare solicitor to join its expanding team based in Reading.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm specialising in childcare law.
-Dealing with predominantly child care law including (but not limited to) care proceedings, child abuse, separation, child abductions.
- Attending PLO meetings, court proceedings and negotiating with social workers;
- Assisting senior solicitors with complex child care related matters.
- The childcare solicitor will be experienced in working with childcare law, particularly legal aid cases;
- Organised, confident and excellent drafting skills are essential to this role;
- You will need to have the ability to be able to handle complex cases with minimal supervision.
- Working in a supportive environment with like minded individuals;
- The opportunity to work with a firm which is ever expanding and the chance to progress your career as a successful child care solicitor.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.