Our client is seeking an experienced Child Care Lawyer to join their busy practice based in Torquay. You will be part of a busy Family department and you will be responsible for managing a busy case load from pre – proceedings through to complete of the final hearing. You will have an excellent understanding of childcare law and be capable of managing a diverse workload.
· Taking a lead role in advising clients on the specialist aspects of Childcare law and practice.
· Progressing your own caseload of files focussed on care proceedings and acting for parents/grandparents.
· You will be required to conduct your own advocacy, unless complex.
· To make sure that all quality standards are always understood and adhered to.
· To achieve any billing, time and fee earning targets set.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known business who offer a fantastic working environment. For more information and to apply for the role, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!