Child Care Solicitor - Bath
We are actively seeking a Child Care Solicitor for our clients Bath office. The role will primarily be representing children via their guardian within Care proceedings.
This is a full time position requiring minimal supervision, with responsibility for a full caseload, working with two other solicitors, two paralegals and two support staff. The candidate will be experienced in undertaking the majority of their own advocacy, managing and taking responsibility for their own case load and have a full understating of legal aid and experience of CCMS.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years PQE and have evidence of continuing professional development within Family Law.
- A member of the Children Panel Accreditation Scheme
- Able to undertake the majority of own advocacy
- Evidence of strong ability to work well in a team
- Prior experience of handling a wide range of public law matters
- Working knowledge of a Case Management System
- Knowledge of the local marketplace, as well as business and networking opportunities is desirable.