Our client based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit for a Costs Draftsman to join their team. Ideally you will have experience within Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence matters.
- Manage your own caseload
- Bill of Costs
- Replies and/or Points of Dispute
- Cost Budgets
- Work under the instruction of the Costs Manager in developing the team
- To keep up to date with all aspects of law relating to costs law and the Civil Procedure Rules
Ideally candidates will have the following skills;
- Experience in using Proclaim
- Experience in using Costs Master
- Multi track and Fixed Costs experience is preferable
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- The ability to undertake court advocacy where appropriate before District and Circuit Judges
For further information on this role please forward a copy of your up to date cv or contact our offices.