Catastrophic Injury Solicitor 2-4PQE, Leicester
Excellent opportunity has arisen with a top rated law firm in Leicester, who have offices nationally that are recruiting for an experienced catastrophic injury solicitor to join their large loss team. Here the partner heads up a dynamic team handling claims in excess of £250,000 up to three multi million pound claims.
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high value defendant motor and EL/PL claims involving catastrophic injuries from £250,000 to £3million
* Will work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
* Work for large commercial insurance clients
* Personal injury solicitor with minimum two years experience of handling high value employers liability claims
* Applications from defendant and claimant lawyers will be considered provided you have handled high value catastrophic injury claims
* You will need a solid academic record; ideally 2:1 and strong A-levels
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this large loss defendant personal injury solicitor role in Leicester please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.