An international firm seeks a talented solicitor to join their Counter-Fraud team, based in Birmingham.
THE TEAM AND THE ROLE
The counter-fraud team performs incredibly well, securing outstanding successes including findings of fundamental dishonesty for their clients.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic lawyers who are looking to build an exciting career. As a Solicitor in the team, you will defend and investigate exaggerated and fabricated claims, fabricated accident circumstances, substituted injury, staged accidents and organised fraud. Your caseload will consist of predominantly EL/PL claims.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- You will have at least 2 years' PQE
- You will have experience of working in a counter-fraud team, or be able to show why you are interested in this area
- You will have a strong litigation background, preferably from a personal injury environment
- You will have good knowledge of EL/PL matters and experience of working on them
- You will be a confident negotiator
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Very flexible working arrangements; you choose where you work best whether this is fully home based, fully office based or a mixture of both
- Excellent scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: