Case Handler x2 Required for Busy Law Firm in Bristol
My client is looking for Case Handlers, the ideal candidate must carry out the following responsibilities:
- Carry out the sales process efficiently, accurately and in accordance with team procedures, client requirements and service standards.
- Use Solcase to produce letters and documents.
- Be responsible for own caseload of sale files, referring all legal aspects to the Team Supervisor or Team Manager.
- Ensure that all undertakings (other than standard ones as to deeds) are referred to the Team Manager.
- Use Solcase to action workflow entries on a daily basis and from the Schedule for individual files.
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
Ensure that the Team Supervisor or Team Manager is made aware of any cases where there is reason to believe that it may lead to a problem or complaint.
Ensure that telephone calls are dealt with in a professional manner, that full telephone notes are taken and that calls relating to any legal aspects which the Case Handler is unable to deal with are referred to the Team Supervisor or Team Manager immediately.
- Regularly update clients as to progress of matters.
- Delegate administrative tasks such as copying to the Office Assistant
- Ensure that all matters are billed promptly at completion.
Ensure accurate details of all relevant information for each transaction are maintained on the Solcase database and the file
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to Team Supervisor.
- Suggest to Team Supervisor/Team Manager improvements to the system.
In the absence of the Team Supervisor, take responsibility with the other Case Handlers for ensuring that the workflows are actioned and keep the Team Manager fully informed of levels of work in team.
Attend training sessions as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To have at least 6 months experience in conveyancing or legal processing or some form of legal qualification or training, such as ILEX or Licensed Conveyancer.
- Experience of shared ownership (Homebuy schemes, Housing associations and shared ownership housing)
- To demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner, with a clear diction.
- To be able to type and be computer literate.
- To have competent numeracy and spelling skills.
- To be able to demonstrate proactivity and attention to detail.
- To demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- To demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop in the role.
- To demonstrate the ability to ask for assistance when required.
- To demonstrate a willingness to help and assist all members of the team
To demonstrate an ability to cope with changing levels of workloads.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tailored Solutions Today!!