9 months ago
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Business Support Supervisor to work hands on alongside overseeing and developing a small team. You will also report and work directly with the Operations Director in further implementing the company vision and current growth strategy.
* General secretarial, administrative support and liaisng with the SEO team
* Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
* Maintain and update internal and external database software on a regular basis
* Highly competent in using cloud based software with previous experience
* Type proposals/reports/letters/CV's as requested therefor excellent english language is a must
* Hold an excellent telephone manner and front office meet and greets
* Oversee / develop Office Junior members and coordinate tasks set by SMT
* Highly competent in working towards deadlines based on tasks set
* Maintain all online and offline filing systems to an acceptable standard
* Ad Hoc duties – creating invoices, reports, ordering office accessories
* Must be highly organised and pay attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and overall motivation to succeed
* Professional and well presented with excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work autonomously based on tasks and deadlines
* Self motivated and positive nature
* Experience working within an office environment is essential.
* Fast and accurate typing skills with competent literacy
* Good understanding of social media
* Organised and logical with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task, "can do approach to all tasks".
* Proven administrative skills.
* £18,500 - 21,000 per annum DOE (permanent) + bonus
* competitive holidays, perks and incentives
* Fabulous office space and location in Manchester City Centre
* Working hours 8:30am – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm
Why should you join RKRS LEGAL?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy countrywide. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our high valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke I.T. systems and strategic search methods, in company with our recognised hands on training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career. Our competitive basic salaries, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including in house masseuse, vouchers, holidays and incentives will leave you stimulated as to the growth expectations of RKRS Legal.
The environment here is strategically paced, intelligent and results driven. Our Manchester office provides a feel good factor, located centrally with a breath taking roof terrace! All amenities are a stone throw away with access to all public transport, shopping, cafes, and restaurants.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance.
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At RKRS LEGAL, our process and training not only makes you the best at your job, yet provides you with further life skills that will assist heavily in your development as a person all round.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 10 days until close