Location – City Centre Manchester & Bolton based + Homeworking
Salary - £20K - £25K + Expenses
Bonus / Commission – To be discussed
Hours – Monday / Friday – full-time
Our Client is an expanding Conveyancing Services firm.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Business Development Manager.
Job entails contacting via telephone, email and in person Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Solicitors and Developers to establish contracts for the supply of Sales & Purchase Conveyancing instructions to supply our Client’s panel of solicitors Conveyancing service providers.
Vacancy & Opportunity:
· Given this is an expanding opportunity, the right candidate will have input in finalising the job role and geographic scope of the role.
· The right candidate will have a pathway to management and team building.
· The office base will be Manchester City Centre, with extensive client visits and an ability to effectively maximise business successby also working from home or ‘hot desking’ at a ‘sister company’ in Bolton.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Proven experience in the estate agency and / or the mortgage broker markets.
· Basic IT knowledge.
· Must drive and ideally have access to a vehicle, whereby an allowance will be paid. (NB – Client may consider providing a vehicle for the right candidate)
· Excellent communication skills – written & oral
· Excellent customer service skills
In applying, please provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role