ACS are now recruiting a Business Development Manager to work within a successful law firm in Liverpool
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Operate as a key point of contact for the BSG.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all fee earners within BSG.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach under own initiative.
- Proven experience with CRM programmes and target plans.
- Excellent and engaging communication skills.
- Demonstrable numeracy, forecasting and strong analytical and presentation skills; ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and drive strategic plans across multiple teams.
- Demonstrable track record of building strong and sustainable relationships in a professional environment.
- Business/Marketing qualification, or degree (or equivalent) and evidence of continuing personal, professional development.
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required
- Account management experience.
- Sector knowledge.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.