Business Development Manager - Property
A highly-regarded, Top 100 firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Property Group in central Manchester!
- Provide business development support to the Property Group (i.e. Real Estate, Residential Development, Planning and Construction)
- Be the main point of contact for the Property Group ensuring they can access the wider BD support available
- Identify future business models and value propositions
- Manage the Property Group's Marketing Executive, providing support and technical advice to assist them in their work
You must have:
- A solid understanding of BD including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches, as well as implementing BD plans
- Previous experience of delivering BD activity
- A degree or equivalent or a recognised qualification in marketing (CIM)
This is a brilliant opportunity for any Business Developement Manager who has experience in either Legal or the Professional Service manager to come and hit the ground running!
If you feel this is the role for you, apply today and avoid any disapointment.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.