4 months ago
To investigate, analyse, elicit and document the requirements, process and integration points for a Document Management System.
You will have:
• Excellent communication skills whether written, visual or verbal.
• Experience of identifying, documenting and managing the requirements for a Document Management System
• Experience of working on a Cloud migration project/program
• The ability to work independently as well as be led by a colleague to ensure a successful outcome for the Business
• Excellent workshop facilitation skills and the ability to build confidence in an ambiguous environment
• Experience of capturing functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories
• Knowledge of working with Microsoft VSTS for managing requirements (or similar)
• Experience of working in a hybrid delivery model
• Knowledge of capturing and validating acceptance criteria in the form of a behaviour to ensure understanding of the requirement across all stakeholders
• A natural ability to work within and adopt the BA Standards defined by the BA team
• Experience and confidence in representing the business in their absence to ensure the project is kept on track
• A natural ability to adapt your working style to cultural differences and styles
• Flexibility in being able to travel to other offices as and when the project requires you to do so.
You will be:
• Tenacious in making things happen that benefit the firm
• Team spirited, think long term and have a collaborative attitude
• Committed in what you do and deliver what you said you would, managing expectation along the way
• Adaptable to support the team/project in its goals.
• Transparent in your approach and provide comfort to the Business in the value you will bring
You will possess the following personal skills and attributes:
• Strong customer orientation and focus.
• Creative thinker with the ability to understand root cause without jumping to solution.
• Excellent professional communication skills when dealing with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Full command of English, both written and verbal.
• Experience within a wide variety of IT projects.
• Educated to degree level.
• BCS Certification in Business Analysis or equivalent
• Competent in MS Office and Visio