about 1 year ago
Closing Date: 16/02/2018
The purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
To perform business analysis activities for the identification, assessment and definition of requirements, and analyse and design solutions to complex business and IT processes; acting as an interface between IT and the Business. Working in collaboration with the Development, MI, Operational and Training departments, business leads and end-users, to understand and deliver successful business solutions.
* Responsible for end to end business analysis for system and change projects; including requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, business impact analysis, technical specification, design/UI specification and implementation support.
* Insure PMO values and working practices, specifically planning, communication, documentation and delivery, are followed and supported.
* Produce project documentation to capture, analyse and impact assess business requirements. Working to high standards of accuracy and complying with IT and PMO policies and guidelines.
* Collaboratively engage with all levels of stakeholders and potentially clients, to elicit and investigate requirements and clearly explain technical solutions.
* Collaboratively work with internal and external colleagues to design solutions and ensure delivery of desired outcomes for small and large projects.
* Investigate and analyse complex technical system and operational processes and produce as-is and to-be process maps for stakeholder and technical use.
* Develop with IT and the business, recommendations on different solutions, determine business, resource and cost impact and long-term scalability of solutions.
* Work with the training department, business leads and end-users in the implementation and embedding of process change.
* Work with the Programme and Project Managers to identify required projects tasks and contribute to development of project and implementation plans, highlighting process or resource constraints.
* Excellent communications skills, with the ability to present to a wide range of audiences
* Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to motivate others and lead change
* Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within the project timeframes
* Experience of process change projects
* Experience of software development and delivery projects
* High level of attention to detail.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience of business analysis
* Exposure to legal industry
* Exposure to software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
* Experience of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)