7 months ago
BIDS EXECUTIVE (12 MONTH CONTRACT) – LONDON/EDINBURGH
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bids Executive to join our Bids team in either London or Edinburgh for 12 months on a full time basis. The Bids Executive will support the pitch and proposal process, from initiation to implementation, to ensure a professional and polished delivery.
This will primarily be supporting the Projects group, which includes a considerable energy practice. You will take full ownership of transactional bids, and will assist the Bids Managers who focus on the firms Sector aligned and strategic bids. As well as providing support to the firm on live opportunities, the Bids Executive will be involved in projects to drive best practice and continually improve the materials available to the firm for bids.
* You will be degree qualified or equivalent;
* You will hold significant bids/tender experience;
* You will have experience of bid management;
* Legal or other professional services sector experience is preferred but non-professional services experience will be considered.
* Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
* Career development will be provided both by coaching from more senior team members and through working directly with other team members;
* Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare for you and immediate contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.