Banking Solicitor. An NQ or recently qualified banking solicitor with corporate, banking, funds or projects experience is offered the opportunity to join one of the strongest finance teams in the UK. The successful banking solicitor will join the Bristol offices of an international law firm and have the chance to work on a range of international finance matters.
· To work as an associate within a strong finance team.
· The Bristol team is part of a large national offering - which take a "one team" approach on files.
· The team advises on range of projects relating to renewables, military, oil & gas and materials & minerals.
· Approximately 70% of the work involves international elements.
· Qualified solicitor or soon to qualify solicitor in England and Wales.
· Applications will be considered from candidates with project finance, general banking, corporate or corporate funds experience.
· Training seat with a large national or international law firm.
· Someone who is committed to Bristol but who wants to work with global clients.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Superb bonus structure.
· Access to arguably the best client base of any firm in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as a Banking Solicitorwithin a superb environment.
To be considered for the position of Banking Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.