Bolton / Permanent / Devops / £45,000 - £55,000
Azure Cloud Engineer - Bolton
If you are an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer seeking a new challenge then this is an opportunity to join a leading Law Firm, currently transitioning to DevOps, as the technical lead for their Azure Environment.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Design, planning and implementation of Azure cloud solutions
- Assist in the transition of on-premise systems to the cloud
- Lead and deliver projects encompassing systems architecture, proof of concept and deployment services
- Provide best practice expert advice on Azure to the IT development team
- Ensure appropriate networking and security governance for Azure cloud solutions
- Coach internal developers and infrastructure colleagues to improve their Azure capabilities
- Collaborate with the Head of Infrastructure and Programmes to ensure IT objectives are achieved
- Job title: Azure Cloud Engineer
- Location: Bolton
- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, Private healthcare, Pension and more.
- Report to: Head of IT
- Prior Experience: Experience working with Azure IaaS and PaaS in a DevOps capacity
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role requires a skilled and experienced Azure Cloud Engineer who can demonstrate a strong CV with DevOps experience in a commercial environment, as well as the following:
- Agile Scrum methodology experience
- Relevant Azure Certification (MCSD, MCSE, MCSA)
- Relevant Bachelors degree in computer science/information technology etc.
- Software development / Programming experience (Java / C++ / Python etc)
- Experienced in Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Strong understanding of information security in relation to cloud services
- Ability to work with others and an enthusiasm for sharing skills in order to benefit the team as a whole
This is a highly innovative Law firm, arguably one of the best in their specialist fields. Their approach to technology is widely recognised with the Legal Industry and the firm has a reputation for developing acclaimed industry software. This is achieved in a friendly working environment with an emphasis on working collaboratively to achieve shared goals.