A top international firm is seeking an experienced commercial solicitor with expertise in intellectual property and technology work to join its established Birmingham team. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
* Working on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional commercial, IP and IT matters for clients across a broad range of sectors.
* Work will encompass everything from structuring supplier relationships through to guiding clients through the complexities of commercial contracts to outsourcing and technology.
* You have at least six years' post qualification experience in commercial contracts work, ideally with a focus on IP and/or IT and experience managing sophisticated cross-border commercial deals.
* Your experience will ideally be from a leading national or international firm.
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills.
* You will be a confident business developer and keen to involve yourself in networking and marketing.
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a market leading salary and attractive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the highest quality work in a supportive environment.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.