Associate | Senior Associate | Real Estate Development | Cambridge | National Firm
* Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
* Strong profile nationally in real estate.
This exciting role will mean you are part of a national team working on large-scale, residential-led projects.
It will provide you with an opportunity to continue to develop your skills in a wide range of real estate work.
The team's clients are landowners, promoters, development managers, master developers and corporate organisations with portfolio property holdings.
The role includes development work (excluding construction) with a specific emphasis on:
* large-scale residential-led projects
* option and promotion agreements
* advising private and institutional investors in relation to landlord and tenant issues
* property portfolio management
* there is also an opportunity to become involved in corporate real estate work.
Key skills include:
* Good academics are required and you must be technically strong
* Excellent written English
* Excellent time and file management skills and possess competent analytical skills
* A can do attitude with flexibility and ability to work under pressure, as well as working as part of a team
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to build relationships with clients and potential clients.
- NQ to 8PQE
- Qualified Solicitor
- You will have some development experience (and a keen interest in working on development projects), alongside exposure to a wide range of general and specialised commercial property work.
- Some investment experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Flexible agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: