12 months ago
Our opportunity offers exceptional Real Estate work with our recently combined teams from CMS, Nabarro & Olswang.
About the role
Working as part of the leading Real Estate practice group, which spans multiple offices, you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects.
Our client-focussed approach means you would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect of Real Estate.
You will regularly deal with £multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country. You will advise on all aspects of Real Estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a qualified solicitor with c. 2-6 PQE.
* Have gained excellent, relevant experience from a recognised Real Estate department of a major or medium sized firm.
* Have relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles, although this is not essential.
* Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the commercial property industry.
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Have a strong academic background.
* Have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
* Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
* Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines.
CMS is an international organisation with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond.
Ranked as the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in 39 countries from 70 office worldwide.
On 1 May 2017, CMS, Nabarro and Olswang came together to create a new future-facing firm, one that is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
We welcome and promote diversity among our staff and we are committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment practice.
If you are interested, please apply online.
Alternatively contact Claire Keen, Recruitment Advisor, with any specific queries.