A fantastic new opportunity for an ASSOCIATE IN COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION (INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES) is live for a top global Law Firm in either their CARDIFF or BIRMINGHAM office. You will join a team of hugely experienced lawyers and work for clients in the public and private sector on high profile governmental inquiries, including matters of national security.
- Ideally you will be a 3 year+ PQE Solicitor, although all PQE levels may apply.
- Effective communication skills are essential. You will need to engage with key stakeholders, for example, vulnerable witnesses, the media, politicians, police forces and sponsoring government departments.
- Ideally you will have experience of dealing with inquires and/or internal investigations. Relevant exposure to public sector or other investigatory work will be considered.
- You must have a solutions focused outlook and be prepared to go the extra mile to achieve successful outcomes.
- You should be comfortable working in large teams and with building rapport with a cross section of people in society.
- You will be comfortable with a level of travel to facilitate key aspects of the role such as interviewing witnesses, attending and representing at inquiries etc,
This is an exceptionally rewarding career opportunity within an internationally renowned law firm. Superb career prospects, exposure to high quality work and an excellent remuneration package are available.
For full details of the opportunity or a confidential discussion, contact Kate - email@example.com or call.