9 months ago
We are recruiting for an Associate for the Healthcare department of a law firm in Liverpool.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, sudden untoward incidents, Ombudsman investigations and funding issues;
* Preparation for and representation at Inquests;
* Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases;
* Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, judicial review and human rights;
* Advising on mental health law, including legality of detention, treatment issues and representation at Tribunals;
* Providing training to clients, particularly in the fields of mental capacity and mental health law.
The candidate will work with other lawyers practising in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients and assist in developing new business.
* Law Degree (or equivalent)
* Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
* Ability to work flexibly and proactively
* Excellent communication/client service skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close