ACS are now recruiting an Associate to work within the health litigation team in a successful Liverpool based law firm.
To run a caseload of clinical negligence files to include:
- Attend Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiate settlements
- Quantifying claims
- Liaising with member and co-defendants
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Hold conferences with Counsel
- Prepare for and attend trial
- Drafting reports to Medical Protection
- Instructing experts
- Instructing counsel
- Law Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing cases independently through the litigation process
- Clinical negligence experience, preferably from Defendant perspective.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate high level of IT skills to ensure compliance with client data security requirements and ability to work in a paper-lite environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- Demonstrates an understanding of client’s needs/expectations
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.