Nelson Chambers are pleased to be working with a leading law firm, in their search for an Associate to join their busy and dynamic employment team. Based in the city with offices across the UK and globally the team provide the full range of assistance on employment issues including High Court and Employment Tribunal litigation.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years PQE gained in a leading law firm with enthusiasm be involved in the full range of work undertaken by the team.
Required Skills (non-exhaustive)
· Detailed knowledge of law and industry
· Strong and consistent drafting skills
· Proactive support of team members
· Experience of line managing junior colleagues and support staff
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at all levels.
In return the successful candidate can expect a rewarding career in an awarding winning firm with Excellent salary and benefits. For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers.