The 30-strong real estate group has been top ranked in Chambers UK for several years. It has an established reputation and broad experience over the entire sector, providing a first class service on all aspects of transactions, acquisitions, leasing, management and disposals of real estate assets. We advise private, public, commercial, charity and not-for-profit clients.
Our specialist team deals with all kinds of property - commercial and high value investment residential and in all market sectors including office, industrial, retail occupiers and leisure. We advise large investment landlords and many high street retail tenants such as Matalan, Pret A Manger and E.A.T.
We offer high quality advice on a par with top City firms but at a more cost effective price. Many of our lawyers have trained and worked at City firms and bring this expertise to serve our clients in the best way possible. We work closely with our planning, construction and real estate litigation experts.
What you’ll be doing
- dealing with substantial transactions which include:
- acquisitions and disposals of sites for commercial, industrial, residential and mixed use
- the grant, renewal and termination of leases and related matters
- development of sites
- joint venture agreements
- conditional sale and purchase contracts
- auctions and options
This is a varied role in an energetic team that has really made its mark within the profession dealing with high quality work.
What you’re like
- 2-5 years PQE with a strong pedigree as a specialist real estate lawyer
- you are highly motivated and professional
- you’re quick thinking and a fast learner
- you have broad experience in commercial property work
- you relish working and thinking independently
- you’re flexible - as happy being a leader and role model to junior team members as you are following directions and pitching in to get the job done
- you’re ambitious and you’ll throw yourself into wowing our existing clients and winning new ones
- you want to develop your career and you’ll grab every opportunity, internal or external
- you can demonstrate sound knowledge and experience of all commercial property work and commercial awareness
- you are technically excellent and outward facing
What we’re like
- we’re leaders in our fields but we’re just as committed to maintaining a friendly and supportive working environment
- we’re not bound by hierarchy or stuck in silos – we collaborate and share know-how for the benefit of clients
- we encourage our associates to speak, to publish and to participate in the industry, keeping up with and shaping the latest thinking
- you’ll be part of a supportive cohort of your peers from across the firm, participating in a variety of career development activities