Real Estate Solicitor - Agriculture, Bath
BCL Legal is assisting a top 100 UK law firm, seeking to recruit a real estate solicitor to join their Bath office to specialise in agricultural matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a tier 1 ranked specialist real estate team with excellent opportunities for career progression.
This role will focus on agricultural matters however the real estate solicitor joining this team is not expected to have agricultural experience.
Predominantly acting for farmers, estates and agricultural businesses this role will include:
* Buying & selling land.
* Promotion agreements.
* Option agreements.
* Financing, lending & securities.
* 1-5 PQE qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
* Training and post-qualified real estate experience gained with a top tier national or regional practice.
* Exposure to or experience in agricultural matters is preferred but not essential.
* A strong academic background and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialist real estate teams in Bath.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.