An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a Top-Tier, Legal 500 firm based in Banbury. They are currently looking to recruit a 3 years + PQE Agricultural/Residential Property Solicitor as part of their plans for organic growth and succession.
They are accepting applications from Commercial Property Solicitors with an interest in rural property, who would be willing to re-train.
- As future successor to Head of Department, you will take on and look to expand a caseload of quality property work with an agricultural bias
- Act for private individual and privately owned commercial operations
- Continue to build strong relationships with clients and professional contacts through marketing and networking
- Mentor and develop the team
- You will hold 3 years+ PQE status
- Have the ability to market and network
- Confident in working with high net worth clients
- Have ability to build strong relationships
- Be committed to personal development
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent team player
An excellent opportunity offering competitive salary rate and a range of good benefits.
Don't think twice - apply now by sending a copy of your CV to email@example.com