10 months ago
Administrator (Care Homes Department)
To provide administrative support to the Care Homes Team, including copying, scanning, organising files, dictation, typing, data entry, filing (hard copy and emails), opening and archiving files and keeping records up to date, answering calls and recording accurate messages/notes, diary management, dealing with incoming/outgoing post, dealing with enquiries, maintenance and upkeep of record-keeping systems, making requests for records held externally, collating records and provision of general administrative support to the team.
Key Areas This job description describes the main responsibilities of the role, however it is expected that people will undertake any other duties as required commensurate with their skills and abilities
• Dealing with initial enquiries from clients and/or referring promptly to fee earner/Team Manager as appropriate
• Dealing with routine aspects of Care Homes cases on behalf of clients and ensuring matters are progressed in a timely manner
• Dealing with routine telephone calls and client enquiries during the course of a case
• Maintaining accurate records using the case management system
• Reporting to Team Manager and Head of Department
• Generally supporting the development of the Department and undertaking any tasks reasonably required of the role
• Taking and dealing with enquiries from clients, other staff members and members of the public
• Demonstrate a good understanding of a task by producing work to an excellent standard.
• Produce work which is consistently to an accurate and reliable standard
• Develop good working relationship with the Care Homes Team.
• Develop good working relationship with the other teams within the organisation.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to stick to deadlines.
• To consistently achieve set targets within the role such as billing targets and time recording targets (if any).
• Daily contact with the Team Manager, Leeds
• Daily contact with the Care Homes Team.
• Contact with external and internal stakeholders.
Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications
• Good personal organisation and ability to adhere to strict time limits.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to deal with individuals from all walks of life.
• The ability to prioritise work when necessary.
• The ability to provide the highest standards of client care.
• To maintain a diary and bring up entries in accordance with the firm procedures.
• A willingness to participate in the development, marketing and success of the Department and Firm.
Fairpoint Group Plc